February 21, 2008

Survey to evaluate the best internet service providers in India

Friends, I have decided to conduct an online survey to find out the best and reliable Internet service providers in India. I will be doing this by sending a feedback form to all my friends who have access to the Internet. The respondents of this survey shall include thirty friends of mine who, I believe can be supportive and provide genuine information about their experience. The results of this survey will be published by the end of this month. So guys, watch out for the results…

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hmm...Personally i use reliance net connect(15kbps),which is quite ok and kaam chalaoo..well according to me BSNL broadband(80+ kbps download speed)is the best...it gives really good speed...and also has night free tariff..